Friday, September 5, 2014

Easton Holiday Contest



Signup for the Easton Angel Newsletter at this link http://on.fb.me/1nOkJ38 or on my website www.donnadolf.com. And don't forget to enter the "Name the Antagonist Contest," described below, by replying to the Newsletter email.

Now that Easton Harvest is well on its way to the publisher, my thoughts have turned to the next volume in the Easton Series, tentatively entitled Easton Holiday.

Jason, Eric and Jonathan find they need help with trouble at school. They were on their best behavior; after all, Christmas was only a month away. What were they going to do? Every time something happened at school, one of them was called into the Principal’s office. Someone was going out of their way to frame the angels. They knew they weren't at fault, but the Principal, the Vice-Principal, well, all the teachers thought they were the school bandits. And now Aunt Marian and Uncle Mike were beginning to believe the lies. Their only hope was that Deputy Jerry and Shelley would discover the truth.

I thought it would be fun to get help from the Easton Series followers to name the antagonists and have a contest. I am looking for three or four names to work into the book. I have no deadline yet, so please signup for my Easton Angel Newsletter and let me have your suggestions. I will let everyone know the deadline when it is established. I will send the winners of the contest a copy of Easton Holiday when it is published.

Remember these are 13 to 15 year olds. Although the angels are boys, the antagonists do not need to be male. I can't wait see your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment